Greektown Rewards Rules
GREEKTOWN REWARDS RULES
These Greektown Rewards Rules (the “Rewards Rules”) apply to the enrollment and participation in the Greektown Rewards program. As a Greektown Rewards member, you may have the opportunity to participate in (and earn, as applicable) promotions, options, programs, benefits, rewards, points, offers, comp vouchers, bonus play, bonus bet, complimentary bet and other privileges offered from time-to-time to Greektown Rewards members (the “GT Rewards Benefits”). Other rules, terms, restrictions, conditions, and disclosures also apply to certain of the GT Rewards Benefits (including, without limitation, any obligation that you sign certain acknowledgements, waivers, and/or releases in order to accept, use or benefit from certain GT Rewards Benefits) (the “Other Rules”). The Rewards Rules and the Other Rules, each as amended from time-to-time, are sometimes collectively referred to as the “Rules.” References in these Rewards Rules to “Greektown Casino-Hotel,” “Greektown Casino,” “we,” “us,” or “our” refer to Greektown Casino, L.L.C. and references in these Rewards Rules to “you” or “your” refer to the applicable individual who reads or receives a copy of these Rewards Rules and/or enrolls in the Greektown Rewards program.
It is your responsibility to read these Rewards Rules so that you understand the Greektown Rewards program’s rules and benefits as well as understand your responsibilities under the Greektown Rewards program. Please visit a Player Services desk or our website at www.greektowncasino.com to receive a copy of the Rules.
Enrolling in the Greektown Rewards program and receiving a GT Rewards card constitutes your agreement to the Rules as set forth above and as follows:
- Michigan law prohibits anyone under the age of twenty-one (21) from gambling, and you must be twenty-one (21) or older to participate in the Greektown Rewards program and to be a Greektown Rewards member. When enrolling for membership in the Greektown Rewards program, we may require that you provide us with a current, valid driver’s license (or other government-issued ID) that displays your name, photo, and other personal information. You acknowledge that you have provided your valid government-issued ID and are otherwise at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the Greektown Rewards program. You agree that you are not permitted to enroll in the Greektown Rewards program for anyone else or under anyone else’s account nor are corporations or other entities otherwise permitted to become Greektown Rewards members. We may require you, at any time, to provide your current, valid driver’s license or other government-issued identification card, which contains your name, photo, and other personal information, to verify that the GT Rewards card belongs to you.
- Greektown Rewards accounts are member-specific and only one member is permitted per account/card. When you enroll in the Greektown Rewards program, you will receive one (1) GT Rewards card. If you wish to play more than one electronic gaming device at a time, you may receive an additional GT Rewards card; however, you may not have more than two (2) active GT Rewards cards at any given time. Upon issuance of a third GT Rewards card, one of the two active GT Rewards cards may automatically be deemed inactive. You may not let anyone else use your GT Rewards card(s). We reserve the right to close your Greektown Rewards account if someone else uses or tries to use your GT Rewards card.
- The GT Rewards card(s) you receive are our property, as are all of the unredeemed GT Rewards Benefits in or associated with your Greektown Rewards account. You understand that we issue GT Rewards cards and GT Rewards Benefits in our sole discretion. ACCORDINGLY, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WE RESERVE THE RIGHT, AT ANY TIME, IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION, FOR ANY REASON OR NO REASON, AND WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE TO YOU, TO: (A) CANCEL ANY OR ALL OF YOUR GT REWARDS CARDS AND REQUIRE YOU TO PROMPTLY RETURN ANY OR ALL OF THEM TO US AND IN EACH SUCH CASE WE MAY DEEM ANY OR ALL OF YOUR UNREDEEMED POINTS AND/OR OTHER GT REWARDS BENEFITS TO BE FORFEITED AND SURRENDERED TO US; (B) CAUSE TO BE DEEMED FORFEITED AND SURRENDERED TO US ANY OR ALL UNREDEEMED GT REWARDS BENEFITS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE BALANCES IN YOUR GREEKTOWN REWARDS ACCOUNT; (c) eliminate or change THE Greektown Rewards PROGRAM AND/OR ANY of the other GT REWARDS benefits, AND/or (d) cancel or change these Rewards Rules and/or any OF THE OTHER rules ASSOCIATED FROM TIME-TO-TIME WITH GREEKTOWN REWARDS MEMBERSHIP (MEANING ANY OF THE RULES, TERMS, RESTRICTIONS, CONDITIONS, or disclosures relating to any other promotions, options, programs, rewards, benefits, offers, points, AND/OR PRIVILEGES OFFERED FROM TIME-TO-TIME TO GREEKTOWN REWARDS MEMBERS).
- You acknowledge that computer, mechanical, power problems, internet interruption or cessation or malfunction of any website, computer, server, or other equipment or system may sometimes prevent GT Rewards cards, electronic gaming devices, player tracking equipment, promotional kiosks, and/or other equipment or systems from working properly. In such a case, you may not be able to accrue points, receive or activate entries, or participate in any kiosk game or drawing, win a prize, or obtain information relating to your Greektown Rewards account. Additionally, you may not be able to discern from looking at or playing an electronic gaming device, promotional kiosk, or other system or equipment that such electronic gaming device, system, or equipment used is properly working. You acknowledge and agree that Greektown Casino is not responsible, and shall have no liability, for the failure of any electronic gaming device, promotional kiosk, or other system/equipment to read your GT Rewards card or accurately track or reflect points or for any other malfunction of those items. Accordingly, your participation in the Greektown Rewards program is at your own risk with the potential of not being able to accrue points or receive or activate entries, receive promotional tickets, utilize a kiosk, participate in any drawing, or have an opportunity to be awarded a prize. If you experience a problem with or believe there has been a malfunction of any electronic gaming device, promotional kiosk, card reader, player tracking equipment, drawing equipment, or any other equipment or system used in connection with the Greektown Rewards program, you must immediately notify the appropriate Greektown Casino personnel of the problem.
- By enrolling in the Greektown Rewards program, you agree that Greektown Casino and its subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, and designees may use your image, likeness, name and voice in any manner for publicity or promotional uses, without compensation (beyond the value of the redemption of vouchers awarded, if any) or right to any royalties.
- To use your GT Rewards card for various transactions, you will need to choose a personal identification number (“PIN”), in a format we specify. You may not disclose your PIN to anyone else or permit anyone else to use your PIN. It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your PIN and other information you possess regarding your Greektown Rewards account, and, except as otherwise expressly set forth in these Rewards Rules, you are responsible for any and all activity that occurs with respect to your Greektown Rewards account as a result of your failure to keep that information secure and confidential and we will have no liability in connection with any such activity. We may require you to change your PIN. If your PIN is entered incorrectly three or more times in a row, we reserve the right to prevent access to your Greektown Rewards account. In that case, and until your PIN is properly reset, you will not have access to your account balances or be able to conduct transactions involving various GT Rewards Benefits. You may only choose or change your PIN in person, in designated locations in our casino, and you may only conduct certain transactions to access your GT Rewards Benefits in person, in designated locations in our casino or, in some cases, on our website (www.greektowncasino.com).
- If you play our table games, you are responsible for presenting your GT Rewards card to the dealer or game supervisor at a table game before you begin to play so that your play can be tracked. If you play our electronic gaming devices, you must make sure that your Greektown Rewards card is properly inserted in the card reader the whole time you play so that we can properly track your play. You are responsible for making sure that the card is properly and continuously inserted into the electronic gaming device for the duration of play and that the card reader reads “ACCEPTED” or otherwise indicates that your play is being tracked (e.g., green light is illuminated on the card reader).
- In accordance with our internal policies as modified from time-to-time, and subject to our right to terminate or modify GT Rewards Benefits as set forth in these Rewards Rules, as a Greektown Rewards member you may be able to earn: (i) points, promotional tickets or comps on the basis of your tracked slot, video poker or branded slot machine play, (ii) promotional tickets or comps on the basis of your table games (including electronic table games but excluding poker) play, and (iii) other benefits in connection with certain “cash purchases” by you. These GT Rewards Benefits will be tracked in your personal Greektown Rewards account. The term “cash purchases” means the purchase of certain non-gaming items and services at the casino (e.g., certain food and beverage items, retail items, and products, hotel room rentals) using cash (U.S. currency or such other currency as is accepted by the casino) or cash equivalents or credit cards acceptable to us in our sole discretion. At our sole discretion, we will also make available to you various other GT Rewards Benefits based on your play and/or other criteria established by us in our sole discretion, from time-to-time. For slot, video poker or branded slot machine play, points will be earned in the following manner: (a) slot machine: $1 coin in = 1 point and 1 promotional ticket; and (b) video poker/branded slot machine: $3 coin in = 1 point and 1 promotional ticket. Branded slot machines include, by way of example only, Wheel of Fortune, True Blood, etc.; you should inquire with a slot team member about a specific game prior to playing a slot machine to verify whether the slot machine is a branded slot machine. For table games (including electronic table games but excluding poker) play, promotional tickets will be earned based on the average bet and amount of time played. Comps for slot machine, video poker machine, branded slot machine and table games (including electronic table games but excluding poker) play will be earned in accordance with parameters set by Greektown Casino from time-to-time.
- Points, promotional tickets and comps issued under the Greektown Rewards program have no cash value. Any redemption of points or comp vouchers are valid for twenty-four (24) hours from the date and time issued. Greektown Casino is not responsible for lost or stolen point redemption or comp vouchers. Greektown Casino reserves the right to revoke or deny any point redemption or comp voucher at any time. Greektown Casino reserves the right to revoke or deny any point redemption or comp voucher if it is determined that you have not accumulated or earned points or comps in the manner intended by the Rules. Further, the comp voucher redemption/participation of Greektown Casino and other surrounding restaurants/businesses may change without notice. It is your responsibility to verify participation before patronage.
- You may convert earned comps at a promotional kiosk or other designated locations in our casino, Greektown Casino’s website or Greektown Casino’s mobile app (subject to certain location or system limitations or restrictions set forth in the Rules) to: (i) Bonus Play, Bonus Bet or Complimentary Bet (subject to all other applicable rules related to such items); or (ii) gifts, marketing items, drawing entries, or other offers designated by Greektown Casino from time-to-time, in each case based on the conversion rate set by Greektown Casino from time-to-time. You may convert earned points at a promotional kiosk or other designated locations in our casino, Greektown Casino’s website or Greektown Casino’s mobile app (subject to certain location or system limitations or restrictions set forth in the Rules) to: (a) cashable credits (to be redeemed at an electronic gaming device), (b) gifts, marketing items, drawing entries, or other offers designated by Greektown from time-to-time, or (c) cash or comps, in each case based on the conversion rate set by Greektown from time-to-time. There may be a minimum dollar amount set to convert point balances at designated locations in our casino.
- We reserve the right to adjust the balances in your Greektown Rewards account (including without limitation any balance involving points) whenever we deem it necessary or appropriate due to equipment or computer malfunction, operator error and/or illegal or fraudulent activity, or to reflect any other account adjustment we deem appropriate in our sole discretion. We reserve the right to require you to sign an acknowledgement of the adjustment, but your failure to sign such document, or our election to not present you with an acknowledgement, will not affect our right to make the adjustment.
- If there is no play conducted using your GT Rewards card for one hundred eighty (180) or more consecutive days, your Greektown Rewards membership may be considered inactive. If your Greektown Rewards account is deemed inactive, we, in our sole discretion, may cancel your membership and close your account. In that case, any GT Rewards Benefits remaining in your account will be deemed forfeited and surrendered to us. Additionally, any comps earned may automatically expire on a six (6) month rolling calendar basis.
- Your Greektown Rewards membership, GT Rewards card(s), Greektown Rewards account, and associated balances and GT Rewards Benefits cannot be transferred to anyone else except as expressly permitted by us (although we reserve the right to deny permission for any reason or no reason in our sole discretion). In the case of any litigation arising in connection with an effort to cause or effectuate any such transfer, you (or, in the case of your death, your estate) will be obligated to pay all costs that we incur, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs. Any tax liability resulting from winnings in connection with your Greektown Rewards account remains and always is your personal obligation.
- From time-to-time, we will disclose information to third parties about your Greektown Rewards account, your transactions relating to your Greektown Rewards membership and other information regarding your GT Rewards Benefits (i) when you give us your written permission to do so; (ii) when we deem it necessary or appropriate in connection with providing GT Rewards Benefits, complying with legal process, or complying with requirements imposed by the Michigan Gaming Control Board or other government agencies; (iii) when working with our strategic partners to provide promotional and informational communications; (iv) when working with our business partners to facilitate or coordinate marketing and/or strategic business endeavors; or (v) when we otherwise deem it necessary or appropriate. We have no obligation to inform you of any such disclosure except when required by law to do so. We are not responsible for products or services offered by other companies that may participate in benefits, offers, or special promotions provided to Greektown Rewards members.
- If you believe your Greektown Rewards card or PIN has been lost or stolen, you believe your Greektown Rewards card has been or may be used without your permission, or you suspect an error affecting your Greektown Rewards membership/account, you must telephone us immediately at (313) 223-2999 and then follow up in writing within ten (10) business days after calling us at: Greektown Casino, L.L.C., 555 E. Lafayette Ave, Detroit, MI 48226, Attn: Greektown Rewards. When you write, you must provide your full name, account number, and specific issue. We must hear from you no later than ten (10) business days after you FIRST knew or should have known of the suspected error. We will investigate and respond to you within sixty (60) days. In the event of an error affecting your Greektown Rewards membership/account and provided we can verify that we are responsible for the alleged error, we will promptly take corrective measures. If you do not notify us within the 10-business day time period, however, we will have no obligation to investigate or correct the suspected error.
- Individuals who (i) have elected to become disassociated persons under Michigan law, (ii) have elected to be placed on our list of self-excluded persons, or (iii) are excluded by the Michigan Gaming Control Board or otherwise barred from entry to the Greektown Casino-Hotel complex (each, an “Ineligible Individual”) are ineligible to be a Greektown Rewards member, and, thus, are ineligible for any GT Rewards Benefits. If you become an Ineligible Individual, we will immediately cancel your membership and close your Greektown Rewards account. At such time, all unredeemed GT Rewards Benefits and balances will be deemed forfeited and will be surrendered to us.
- Your Greektown Rewards card is not a credit card. It cannot be used anywhere other than Greektown Casino. Your Greektown Rewards account is not a bank account. It is not insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) or any other agency. No interest accrues on any amounts that are in or associated with your Greektown Rewards account.
- You agree that our liability to you is limited as stated in the Rules and that, in any event, we will have no liability to you except in the case of our gross negligence or willful misconduct or as otherwise required by law, and that any liability that we might have to you will be limited to your actual damages; you will not be entitled to consequential, special, exemplary, incidental, or any other types of damages. You further agree that any claims against us will be resolved by arbitration on an individual (not a class) basis and in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association and without resort to any courts or administrative agencies.
- If any provision of these Rewards Rules is found to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not invalidate or render unenforceable the balance of these Rewards Rules; instead, the balance of these Rewards Rules shall be construed as if not containing the particular invalid or unenforceable provision, and your rights and obligations and those of Greektown Casino shall be construed and enforced accordingly. These Reward Rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Michigan, exclusive of its choice of law provisions.
- No waiver by us of any provision of these Rewards Rules on any one occasion shall be deemed a waiver on any other occasion, nor shall the waiver of any one provision extend to any other provision. Additionally, no waiver by us of any provision of these Reward Rules shall be valid unless it is in writing and signed by one of our authorized employees.
Reward Rules Last Revised August 31, 2016