Greektown Rewards Rules
These Greektown Rewards Rules (the “Rewards Rules”) apply to the enrollment and participation in the Greektown Rewards program and all promotions, options, programs, benefits, rewards, points, offers, comp vouchers, and other privileges offered from time-to-time to Greektown Rewards members (the “GT Rewards Benefits”). Other rules, terms, restrictions, conditions, and disclosures also apply to certain other GT Rewards Benefits (including, without limitation, any obligation that you sign certain acknowledgements, waivers, and/or releases in order to accept, use or benefit from certain GT Rewards Benefits) (the “Other Rules”). The Rewards Rules and the Other Rules, as amended from time-to-time, are sometimes collectively referred to as the “Rules.” References in these Rewards Rules to “Greektown Casino-Hotel,” “Greektown,” “Greektown Casino,” “we,” “us,” or “our” refer to Greektown Casino, L.L.C. and references in these Rewards Rules to “you” or “your” refer to the applicable individual who reads or receives a copy of these Rewards Rules and/or enrolls in Greektown Rewards.
It is your responsibility to read these Rewards Rules so that you understand Greektown Rewards’ rules and benefits as well as understand your responsibilities under Greektown Rewards. Please visit a Player Services desk or our website at www.greektowncasino.com to receive a copy of the Rules.
Enrolling in Greektown Rewards and receiving a Greektown Rewards card constitutes your agreement to the Rules as set forth above and as follows:
- Michigan law prohibits anyone under the age of twenty-one (21) from gambling, and you must be twenty-one (21) or older to participate in Greektown Rewards and to be a Greektown Rewards member. When enrolling for membership in Greektown Rewards, we may require that you provide us with a current, valid driver’s license (or other government-issued ID) that displays your name, photo, and other personal information. You acknowledge that you have provided your valid government-issued ID and are otherwise at least 21 years of age in order to participate in Greektown Rewards. You agree that you are not permitted to enroll in Greektown Rewards for anyone else or under anyone else’s account nor are corporations or other entities otherwise permitted to become Greektown Rewards members. We may require you, at any time, to provide your current, valid driver’s license or other government-issued identification card, which contains the member’s name, photo, and other personal information, to verify that the GT Rewards card belongs to you.
- Greektown Rewards accounts are member-specific and only one member is permitted per account/card. When you enroll in Greektown Rewards, you will receive one (1) Greektown Rewards card. If you wish to play more than one slot or video poker machine at a time, you may receive an additional Greektown Rewards card; however, you may not have more than two (2) active Greektown Rewards cards at any given time. Upon issuance of a third Greektown Rewards card, one of the two active cards will automatically be deemed inactive. You may not let anyone else use your Greektown Rewards card(s). We reserve the right to close your Greektown Rewards account if someone else uses or tries to use your Greektown Rewards card.
- The Greektown Rewards card(s) you receive are our property, as are all of the unredeemed GT Rewards Benefits in or associated with your Greektown Rewards account. You understand that we issue GT Rewards cards and GT Rewards Benefits in our sole discretion. ACCORDINGLY, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WE RESERVE THE RIGHT, AT ANY TIME, IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION, FOR ANY REASON OR NO REASON, AND WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE TO YOU, TO: (A) CANCEL ANY OR ALL OF YOUR GREEKTOWN REWARDS CARDS AND REQUIRE YOU TO PROMPTLY RETURN ANY OR ALL OF THEM TO US AND IN EACH SUCH CASE WE MAY DEEM ANY OR ALL OF YOUR UNREDEEMED POINTS AND/OR OTHER GT REWARDS BENEFITS TO BE FORFEITED AND SURRENDERED TO US; (B) CAUSE TO BE DEEMED FORFEITED AND SURRENDERED TO US ANY OR ALL UNREDEEMED GT REWARDS BENEFITS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE BALANCES IN YOUR GREEKTOWN REWARDS ACCOUNT; (c) eliminate or change Greektown Rewards AND/OR ANY of the other GT REWARDS benefits, AND/or (d) cancel or change these Rewards Rules and/or any OF THE OTHER rules ASSOCIATED FROM TIME-TO-TIME WITH GREEKTOWN REWARDS MEMBERSHIP (MEANING ANY OF THE RULES, TERMS, RESTRICTIONS, CONDITIONS, or disclosures relating to any other promotions, options, programs, rewards, benefits, offers, points, AND/OR PRIVILEGES OFFERED FROM TIME-TO-TIME TO GREEKTOWN REWARDS MEMBERS). The provisions of this paragraph are deemed to be incorporated into and to be in immediate conjunction with every reference in this document to any GT Rewards Benefits.
- As a Greektown Rewards member, you may have the opportunity to participate in promotions that will be open only to Greektown Rewards members. As applicable, you may also be able to earn points based on your slot and video poker play and able to receive other benefits and rewards, which will be tracked in your personal Greektown Rewards account.
- By enrolling in Greektown Rewards, you agree that Greektown Casino, L.L.C. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, and designees may use your image, likeness, name and voice in any manner for publicity or promotional uses, without compensation (beyond the value of the redemption of vouchers awarded, if any) or right to any royalties.
- If you play our table games, you are responsible for presenting your Greektown Rewards card to the dealer or game supervisor at a table game before you begin to play so that your play can be tracked. If you play our slot or video poker machines, you must make sure that your Greektown Rewards card is properly inserted in the card reader the whole time you play so that we can properly track your play. You are responsible for making sure that the card is properly and continuously inserted into the machine for the duration of play and that the card reader reads “ACCEPTED” or otherwise indicates that your play is being tracked (e.g., green light is illuminated on the card reader). In accordance with our internal policies as modified from time-to-time, and subject to our right to terminate GT Rewards Benefits as set forth in these Rewards Rules, we will award: (i) points on the basis of your tracked slot and video poker machine play, and (ii) other benefits in connection with certain “cash purchases” by you. The term “cash purchases” means the purchase of certain non-gaming items and services at the casino (e.g., certain food and beverage items, retail items, and products, hotel room rentals) using cash (U.S. currency or such other currency as is accepted by the casino) or cash equivalents or credit cards acceptable to us in our sole discretion. At our sole discretion, we will also make available to you various other GT Rewards Benefits based on your play and/or other criteria established by us in our sole discretion, from time-to-time.
- Points and comps issued under Greektown Rewards have no cash value. Any redemption or comp vouchers are valid for twenty-four (24) hours from the date and time issued. Greektown Casino is not responsible for lost or stolen point redemption or comp vouchers. Greektown Casino reserves the right to revoke or deny any point redemption or comp voucher at any time. Greektown Casino reserves the right to revoke or deny any point redemption or comp voucher if it is determined that you have not accumulated or earned points or comp vouchers in the manner intended by the Rules. Further, the comp voucher redemption/participation of Greektown Casino and other surrounding restaurants/businesses may change without notice. It is your responsibility to verify participation before patronage.
- We reserve the right to adjust the balances in your Greektown Rewards account (including without limitation any balance involving points) whenever we deem it necessary or appropriate due to equipment or computer malfunction, operator error and/or illegal or fraudulent activity, or to reflect any other account adjustment we deem appropriate in our sole discretion. We reserve the right to require you to sign an acknowledgement of the adjustment, but your failure to sign such document, or our election to not present you with an acknowledgement, will not affect our right to make the adjustment.
- If there is no play conducted using your Greektown Rewards card for one hundred eighty (180) or more consecutive days, your Greektown Rewards membership may be considered inactive. If your Greektown Rewards account is deemed inactive, we, in our sole discretion, may cancel your membership and close your account. In that case, any GT Rewards Benefits remaining in your account will be deemed forfeited and surrendered to us.
- Your Greektown Rewards membership, Greektown Rewards card(s), Greektown Rewards account, and associated balances and GT Rewards Benefits cannot be transferred to anyone else except as expressly permitted by us (although we reserve the right to deny permission for any reason or no reason in our sole discretion). In the case of any litigation arising in connection with an effort to cause or effectuate any such transfer, you (or, in the case of your death, your estate) will be obligated to pay all costs that we incur, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs. Any tax liability resulting from winnings in connection with your Greektown Rewards account remains and always is your personal obligation.
- From time-to-time, we will disclose information to third parties about your Greektown Rewards account, your transactions relating to your Greektown Rewards membership and other information regarding your GT Rewards Benefits (i) when you give us your written permission to do so; (ii) when we deem it necessary or appropriate in connection with providing GT Rewards Benefits or complying with legal process, complying with requirements imposed by the Michigan Gaming Control Board or other government agencies; (iii) when working with our strategic partners to provide promotional and informational communications; (iv) when working with our business partners to facilitate or coordinate marketing and/or strategic business endeavors; or (v) when we otherwise deem it necessary or appropriate. We have no obligation to inform you of any such disclosure except when required by law to do so. We are not responsible for products or services offered by other companies that may participate in benefits, offers, or special promotions provided to Greektown Rewards members.
- If you believe your Greektown Rewards card has been lost or stolen, you believe your Greektown Rewards card has been or may be used without your permission, or you suspect an error affecting your Greektown Rewards membership/account, you must telephone us immediately at (313) 223-2999 and then follow up in writing within ten (10) business days after calling us at: Greektown Rewards, Greektown Casino, L.L.C., 555 E. Lafayette Ave, Detroit, MI When you write, you must provide your full name, account number, and specific issue. We must hear from you no later than ten (10) business days after you FIRST knew or should have known of the suspected error. We will investigate and respond to you within sixty (60) days. In the event of an error affecting your Greektown Rewards membership/account and provided we can verify that we are responsible for the alleged error, we will promptly take corrective measures. If you do not notify us within the 10-buisness-day time period, however, we will have no obligation to investigate or correct the suspected error.
- Individuals who (i) have elected to become disassociated persons under Michigan law, (ii) have elected to be placed on our list of self-excluded persons, or (iii) are excluded by the Michigan Gaming Control Board or otherwise barred from entry to the Greektown Casino-Hotel complex (each, an “Ineligible Individual”) are ineligible to be a Greektown Rewards member, and, thus, are ineligible for any GT Rewards Benefits. If you become an Ineligible Individual, we will immediately cancel your membership and close your Greektown Rewards account. At such time, all unredeemed GT Rewards Benefits and balances will be deemed forfeited and will be surrendered to us.
- Your Greektown Rewards card is not a credit card. It cannot be used anywhere other than Greektown Casino. Your Greektown Rewards account is not a bank account. It is not insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) or any other agency. No interest accrues on any amounts that are in or associated with your Greektown Rewards account.
- You agree that our liability to you is limited as stated in the Rules and that, in any event, we will have no liability to you except in the case of our gross negligence or willful misconduct or as otherwise required by law, and that any liability that we might have to you will be limited to your actual damages; you will not be entitled to consequential, special, exemplary, incidental, or any other types of damages. You further agree that any claims against us will be resolved by arbitration on an individual (not a class) basis and in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association and without resort to any courts or administrative agencies.
- If any provision of these Rewards Rules is found to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not invalidate or render unenforceable the balance of these Rewards Rules; instead, the balance of these Rewards Rules shall be construed as if not containing the particular invalid or unenforceable provision, and your rights and obligations and those of Greektown Casino shall be construed and enforced accordingly. These Reward Rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Michigan, exclusive of its choice of law provisions.
- No waiver by us of any provision of these Rewards Rules on any one occasion shall be deemed a waiver on any other occasion, nor shall the waiver of any one provision extend to any other provision. Additionally, no waiver by us of any provision of these Reward Rules shall be valid unless it is in writing and signed by one of our authorized employees.
Reward Rules Last Revised February 9, 2016