Explore The Nightlife Around Greektown Casino!
But what if you do? Maybe you’re new to Detroit, maybe you haven’t had a night out in the city for a while, maybe you’re just looking to stretch your legs and hit the town. Whatever you’re in the mood for, if you visit Greektown Casino you’re in luck – the entire Greektown neighborhood has some of the best nightlife, restaurants, and bars in the whole city!
You don’t have to take our word for it, though. Check out our list of fun hotspots all within walking distance of Greektown Casino and plan the perfect night out!
- Punch Bowl Social: One of Detroit’s newest hotspots, Punch Bowl Social offers more than the standard ‘drinking and talking’ options. Punch Bowl Social goes above and beyond to offer classic table games like pool, shuffleboard, and even ping-pong tables, as well as an arcade full of classic games, a karaoke area, and even a bowling alley! Check out what all the fuss is about!
Address: 1234 Library Street, Detroit, MI, United States (8 min walk from Greektown)
- Hard Rock Cafe: Among downtown Detroit’s best venues for concerts as well as dining and drinking, the Detroit Hard Rock Cafe offers a menu of tempting flavors and refreshing drinks, as well as a mix of both local and national bands if you’re in the mood for some live music.
Address: 45 Monroe Avenue, Detroit, MI, United States (8 min walk from Greektown)
- The Well: Sometimes you just want to relax in a nice, comfortable space surrounded by good people, good drinks, and giant TVs playing the Lions game. The Well is exactly what you need for those nights! Live DJs keep things exciting on weekends, and the classy decor and full bar help you feel at home, even if you’re not a Detroit native.
Address: 1228 Randolph Street, Detroit, MI, United States (6 min walk from Greektown)
- Detroit Beer Company: Billed as a ‘roomy and unpretentious brew pub’, the Detroit Beer Company has everything you could ask for in a bar: classic pub food, locally-brewed beer you can’t get anywhere else, and plenty of comfortable seating no matter how many friends you brought with you! Get a real taste of Michigan craft beer and some of the best dinner around.
Address: 1529 Broadway Street, Detroit, MI, United States (10 min walk from Greektown)
- Bleu Detroit Nightclub: Upscale, classy, and offering one of the best sound systems in Detroit, Bleu Detroit offers a nightclub experience that’s a cut above your usual dance clubs and nightspots. Some of the best DJs around congregate together to spin the hottest new music all night long, and the drink selection and atmosphere are unmatched by anything else in the city.
Address: 1540 Woodward Avenue, Detroit, MI, United States (12 min walk from Greektown)
- Park Bar: One of Detroit’s most unique bars, the Park offers a full-fledged bar experience with a big selection of national and locally-made drinks, but that’s not all! Upstairs is the Elizabeth Theater offering a wide array of performances and events, and Go Go’s Hawaiian Restaurant right next door in the very same building! Plus, it’s a short walk from Comerica Park, Ford Field, The Fox Theatre and The Fillmore to name a few! What else do you need?
Address: 2040 Park Avenue, Detroit, MI, United States (15 min walk from Greektown)
- Bookies Bar & Grille: A staple of downtown Detroit for over 11 years, Bookies offers American dining fare, live entertainment, and massive plasma TVs that are always tuned to the biggest sports & games in the city! Offering rooftop seats, comfortable chairs, and a wide menu for any taste, Bookies offers a great night out at a perfect location.
Address: 2208 Cass Avenue, Detroit, MI, United States (23 min walk from Greektown)
- HopCat: Last but not least is the legendary HopCat! Based out of Grand Rapids, this flagship Detroit location offers a dizzying array of craft beer, from the nationally-available brands to the just-in-Michigan selections, a wide and diverse menu, and a prime location – and yes, the fries are just as good as you’ve heard!
Address: 4265 Woodward Avenue, Detroit, MI, United States (45 min walk from Greektown)
There’s lots more to do and see in our little corner of Detroit, and we’ve got tons more coming! In the meantime, enjoy your stay at Greektown – and try not to get overwhelmed by the options!