Reopening UpdatesAll the information you need about the reopening of Greektown Casino-Hotel. We will continue to add information as it becomes available, please check back often.
statement by john drake, vice president & general manager, on the reopening of greektown casino-hotel
While the amenities our guests have come to know and love may be somewhat limited for the time being, the ability to safely welcome back our team members and guests remains our top priority. With this in mind, we have been working closely with the Michigan Gaming Control Board, state and local leaders, and public health officials to finalize comprehensive Phase I reopening protocols and new health and safety precautions. Our returning team members will be trained on these procedures and our guests will see reminder signage about them throughout the property. These new protocols include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Greektown Casino will limit guest capacity on our gaming floor to 15% of maximum occupancy.
- The installation of floor decals and signage to strictly enforce social distancing guidelines in areas where lines typically form.
- Slots and tables will be restricted to, at least, every other gaming position being available to wager.
- Banquet services will remain suspended.
- There will be no large drawings, tournaments, or special events.
- Dining options will accommodate carry out offerings with limited seating for lunch and dinner while practicing social distancing.
- The fitness center, poker, self-service beverage stations and valet will remain closed.
- The hotel has reopened.
- Casino will be non-smoking with two areas designated for smokers outside.
Health & Safety
- All team members, guests and vendors will be required to wear masks and will have temperature taken upon entry.
- High touch areas, including slots and table games, will be thoroughly and regularly cleaned throughout the day.
- Over 50 sanitization stations have been installed on the casino floor and be readily available throughout the facility.
- Plexiglass installations at all cashier cages, table games and promotion centers.
- New cashless payment options at all registers.
- State of the art HVAC system with 100% fresh air intake and exhaust.
We are grateful for the overwhelming support, patience, and understanding from our guests through these unprecedented times.
Slots and tables will be restricted to, at least, every other gaming position being available to wager.
All team members, guests and vendors will be required to wear masks and will have temperature taken upon entry.
The Poker Room will remain closed at this time.
Sportsbook is open.
Casino will be non-smoking with two areas designated for smokers outside.
Self-service beverage stations and valet will remain closed
Daily for Lunch: 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Dinner Sunday – Thursday: 5 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
Dinner Friday and Saturday: 5 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
Daily: 8 a.m. – 4 a.m.
313 Burger Bar: Open
Daily: 5 p.m. – 11 p.m.
The seating area will be open 24 hours a day.
Noodle Art & Bistro 555 will remain closed at this time.
The hotel has reopened.